DAY ONE-HUNDRED!

Really enjoyed the 100 days event. Despite the frankly horrible venue, it was warm and friendly inside.

Lovely to chat to people I only knew from twitter updates, and see the culmination of 100 days of great artwork and ideas.

And to walk in and see my tape keyfob vid projected on the wall made me feel proud.

And the fact that the performances were predominantly female comedians - and that this didn't seem unusual - was great.

Had to display my art 'creatively' as it was pretty precarious on my plinth.


I did a quick tape insert when I got back to my friend's.



Am I a better person? I'm a better guitarist, and more efficient at making pieces of music, and less procrastinatory, and generally more confident in being creative.

These are some of the pieces I'm most proud of:

No comments:

Post a Comment